17

"Riley?" I heard Luca's voice as he opened the door to my room, thankfully after I'd had a shower....unthankfully while I was still only just in my towel. 

"Oh no" I sighed as I remembered why he was here. "It's like, nearly morning can't we just skip it" I pleaded and he shook his head while avoiding looking at me and blushing.

He's like a hormonal teenager I swear...

"You have to get dressed first though" he said as he finally looked at me. I smiled deviously at him.

"Fine" I said then let the towel drop. 

"Arfk RILEY!!" he said and nearly fell over turning around. Meanwhile I was laughing as I put my boxers on. 

Okay maybe I should calm myself down before I do something even more stupid. I'm still flushed even after a cold shower.

"Done" I said and motioned to my boxers, he gave me a look and I shrugged. "I'm not wearing a T-shirt just for your sake okay, why don't you go sleep in your bed if you don't think you can deal with my, like, fabulousness!" I said then fell back onto my bed. Okay did I take something....

"Riley are you okay?" he asked as he cautiously edged closer. "You know what, that was exactly what I was thinking" I said as I lifted my head, then sat up and shook it. 

"Nope, the only thing that achieved was pain" I said as I cringed and Luca rolled his eyes at me. 

"You weren't taking drugs with your friend were you?" he asked suddenly with wide eyes. 

".......Okay you guys seriously have to get to know Erin, because, if you knew him....you'd laugh at that comment, and then probably slap yourself in the face for judging him before knowing him." I said and stretched at the last part. Damn I'm tired. 

"I wouldn't be judging if you hadn't stayed out for so long in the pitch black, and if you weren't acting so weird" he said as he finally reached me, looking down at me with a suspicious expression. 

"I'm tired, okay, I get weird when I'm tired, late night showers don't help either" I said the put my fingers through my wet hair. 

"Well, you better get to sleep then" he said as he sat down next to me. Okay that was a warning suggestive comment wasn't it...

I winced as I felt a prick in my arm, then looked down to see he'd given me the drowsy injection first. 

"That's not cool Luca" I said and frowned as my head started to get heavy. Ugh I hate this feeling.

I huffed in annoyance as my eyes became too heavy and I fell back into Luca's arms. 

Okay this feeling of waiting for the next jab of pain is not cool.

I managed to wince with the next painful jab and Luca started stroking my hair. 

"Is he awake?" Chester asked as he walked into the room. Ahhh shit......That's awkward.

"If he is he's barely" Luca answered as he injected me with the final syringe before picking me up and putting me in the bed properly. 

You tuck me in like a child and I'll kill you in the morning, was my only thought before finally giving in to the darkness.

--

I found myself staring at the ceiling for what seemed like hours in the morning before I could think straight. 

When I was finally able to sit up I smiled at what I saw.

Luca and Chester were both asleep on the love-seat, with their heads resting against each other.

"Aww" I said and they stirred, blinking at me. 

"Aren't you both so cute." I smiled at them as I got out of bed, and they frowned at each other before getting up. 

Oops made it awkward.

"Shit the time" Chester said before walk-sprinting out. I looked at my phone once I had gotten dressed and it said 11.00. Er...

Wait no that makes sense....and explains why i am so groggy feeling, the injection hasn't worn off yet. 

Great. 

 I sighed and then flopped back on my bed again. 

"We have to go to the hospital today Riley, to check if you're okay" Luca told me and I groaned. 

He walked over to me, frowning at my forehead. Oh shit...

"That looks really horrible, what even happened, what were you doing?" he asked getting even more dramatic each word. 

I rolled my eyes and touched my forehead. "Ow, well it was just a hockey stick" I said as I winced. 

"A hockey stick!?" he asked incredulously and I gave him a look.

"Yeah, ever heard of that?" I asked mockingly and he frowned at me. 

"Who hit you with a hockey stick?" he then asked and I chuckled.

"It wasn't on purpose, jeez. That is what happens when you play sport, you get injured sometimes" I said and sat up when he just continued to stare down at me. 

"Are you sure?" he pushed and I shook my head at him.

"Seriously, yes, no one is trying to kill me, chill" I said and tried to stand up, but he just pushed me down by my shoulder and glared at my forehead fiercely. 

Oh brother...here we go...

"The day glaring heals wounds is the day this would make any sense, but for now, please let go, and stop worrying I'm fine" I reassured him and he sighed before letting me stand up.

"Fine, but don't go out of the house today, I need to know where you are" he said and I rolled my eyes at him. He's like the over protective slightly pervy brother I never had, seriously.