125

Most versions of this chapter are broken and you can't see the start, but if you can see this message congrats you can see the start of the chapter lol

-

This can't be happening right now.

I never even considered this as an outcome.

How, why.

Why would he come here.

Maybe he was more invested in tormenting me than I thought.

...What a horrifying revelation.

You need to move.

Now.

Get up.

"It's rude just to stare, aren't you going to say hello?" He stared down at me with a condescending smile, similar to one you'd give a child.

I opened my mouth, but no words came out.

Calm down.

I feel sick... I'm sweating already.

"Why are you here..." I eventually managed to ask quietly and his expression brightened.

"It's nice to finally hear your voice after so long, you're so hard to contact you know, Dove? If you would have just talked to me maybe I wouldn't have had to go this far." He sighed and shook his head with fake annoyance.

Well, everything about Finn's demeanor was obviously fake, it was unnerving.

Please don't feint right now, get a hold of yourself.

Stand the fuck up you idiot.

"They would know it was you." I swallowed. "If you hurt me."I threatened, managing to stare into his empty hazel eyes for a few seconds.

He frowned at me, seeming offended.

"Well, I say. How insulting. Know it was me if I hurt you? Of course not." He chuckled. "I have an alibi."

"Why..."

He gave me a look. "Why do I have an alibi? Because I am a being of reasonable intelligence?"

"Why are you here..."

I can't breathe.

Please stop reacting like this...

"Well because I wanted to see you of course! That and your consistent attempts to block contact from me was starting to get on my nerves." He sighed. "Where is that step-brother of yours anyways, the one that has your old phone?" He smiled at me, and I clenched my fists around some grass blades.

"I'd love to talk to him." He smiled and I glared at him before gathering the power to stand up.

"If you go near any of them..." I lost the nerve to finish the sentence, swallowing hard.

"Ohhh, a little bit of fire in you. More like...a flicker, rather pathetic, like the remains of a campfire." He chuckled, looking me up and down. "You've grown a little, Dove."

I took a step back, before feeling a little unbalanced. Please don't fall.

This is a nightmare. This isn't happening.

"Still got that talkative flare like you used to huh?" He raised a brow, before sighing. His sighs always reminded me of a bad actor. They were overly heavy and exaggerated, obviously fake. Like he was hired for a low budget film just for his looks. With his stupid platinum blonde hair and hazel eyes, he'd be a pretty decent human being if it wasn't for everything inside of him.