𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓪𝓯𝓮 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

You were laying in your bed trying to take a nap when the bed dipped behind you "Wanna cuddle kitten?" You grabbed the pillow under your head chucked it behind you hitting him in the face "Fuck off!"

♡♡♡

That was two years ago, now your sitting on the couch flipping through channels trying to find something to cure the boredom. From behind you you heard the door open "Welcome home." After a few minutes he sat next to you wrapping an arm around your shoulder to pull you too him "How was your day?" You sighed glancing at the door before going back to channel surfing "Like every other day." He frowned "Dont do that, everything you could ever want or need is inside this house and if its not tell me, ill go get it for you." You shook your head as you stood "Thats the problem."

After a moment he went to find where you had gone off too. He opened the door to you guys shared room and found you sitting in a chair looking out the window "Kitten?" You didn't acknowledge him "Do," he sighed "Do you want take a walk, outside with me?" You perked up quickly turning to face him with a light in your eyes Aizawa hasn't seen since you first came to be with him "Really!?" He couldn't help but smile at your enthusiasm "Yeah, but not for long its dangerous out there."

You ran into his arms "Lets go!" You shouted before began to drag him to the door like a child who was just told they were going to the park. The second his hand touched the door handle your heart began to beat faster ready to feel the wind on your face once more, but he paused. He turned to you in a voice full of authority he spoke "Stay close to me, this is a privilege and I can take it back at anytime, understand?" "Yeah." He gave you a look of warning that had you correcting yourself "Yes sir."

His smile returned "Good, lets get going then." He opened the door, the crisp night air hit you as you both stepped out. You wanted to run, to flop into the grass, to live life but you knew better then to try anything so you simply squeezed his hand as you both walked to the sidewalk. You and Aizawa walked the empty streets for what must have been an hour when he stopped and told you it was time to go back but first he needed to use the restroom. He told you to stay put while he ran into some little shop. 

You were leaning against the wall when you caught sight of a little bunny's head sticking out of an alley "Hi little buddy." It ducked back into the alley and you followed, maybe if you beg hard enough Aizawa will let you keep it. You walked threw the dark alley until you saw the little bunny's head...connected to a black tentacle. You followed the tentacle up till you got to the things face,  

"Aw, whats a cute little thing like you doing all alone?" You were frozen in fear as the thing wrapped its tentacle around your waist and hoisted you into the air so you were face to face "Sho-!" Another tentacle wrapped around your mouth catching...

"Aw, whats a cute little thing like you doing all alone?" You were frozen in fear as the thing wrapped its tentacle around your waist and hoisted you into the air so you were face to face "Sho-!" Another tentacle wrapped around your mouth catching your scream "No one can save you now sweetie." He grinned as your eyes widened and filled with tears, you bite the tentacle causing him to release your mouth "SHOTA! SHOTA, PLEASE!" 

The thing dropped you as a grey scarf wrapped around its head. You scurried away into the corner shutting your eyes as tight as you could refusing to open them until you felt a hand cup your check "Are you alright kitten?" You latched onto his shirt burying your face into his chest as you sobbed "Shota you were right, its dangerous out here. C-can we go home, please?"

He wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you up as he began to walk in the direction of home "Of course kitten, im so glad you finally realize that everything I do is to keep you safe

He wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you up as he began to walk in the direction of home "Of course kitten, im so glad you finally realize that everything I do is to keep you safe."

♡♡♡

Just like book 2 and 3 im gonna start book 4 off with a rewrite from book 1

(763 Words)