𝓕𝓪𝓷 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Prompt # 16

🚧College student x teacher, Dont like don't read 🚧

"L/n if my class is a joke to you then I'll treat your grade as one." You stopped laughing at your phone and looked up at your professor "Of course not Yamada-sensei! Im very sorry!" He rolled his eyes before going back to his lecture on Shakespearean tragedy. 

♡♡♡

He dismissed class but before you could rush out your shirt collar was grabbed and you were pulled back into the room. You looked up to see your professor looking down at you "You owe me a paper young lady." Shit! You forgot about that stupid book report "I forgot it in my dorm..." He raised an eyebrow before smiling "That's fine im done with classes for the day lets go get it." Ugh!

♡♡♡

Mic walked into your dorm walking over to your desk. Instead of seeing your book report on Macbeth see saw a cluttered desk but in the midst of the mess he could see his own books and on your desktop was the synopsis he wrote about a newly published book "A fan of my work?" "Well, I sure didn't pick up your class for Shakespear." "Well, I clearly see you need to organize, when you find the paper please turn it in.

♡♡♡

Mic walked into his study and right over to his shrine to add the chewed-on pen he snatched from your desk to his collection. He cant believe his darling is a fan of his work! He needs to get his next book out quickly, he'll give you a sighed early release copy! Thats sure to get him some wiggle room into your heart!

♡♡♡

(283 Words)