𝓟𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Mic's attention was stolen from the test he was grading by loud laughter. He looked up and out the window in the kitchen to see his three oldest kids playing some jumping game, his two middle ones where swinging on the play set he build some time ago, and then you with the swollen belly of his 7th baby sitting on the grass blowing bubbles for the no longer youngest. 

He put his papers aside and stood with popping joints before making his way to the sliding glass door that would lead him to the backyard. He swung it open with a huge smile on his face, the three oldest saw him first "Dad come play!" "Daddy join us!" "Bet you cant beat our record!" He caught sight of you standing up "I bet he cant either." He crossed his arms raising a perfectly kept eyebrow "And whys that?" "Not as young as you used to be, Present Mic." 

Something about his old hero name struck a playful fire in him "Oh yeah!? I bet I can beat all of you!" The kids cheered as they pulled their father along to show him how the game was played. 

♡♡♡

Mic woke with a jump, he looked over to see you had fallen asleep in the corner you were cowering in. He'll keep his dreams as close as he wishes he could hold you, and maybe one day they'll become reality. 

♡♡♡

(255 Words)

Mic seems like the kind to want an army of kids lmao 

𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓑𝓷𝓱𝓪 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼 4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara