𝓜𝓸𝓶? {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Mic was kneading the dough for dinner when you walked up to him "Hey dad?" "Yeah?" "Whos my mom?" "Me." You laughed as you pulled the stool up "Im being serious!" "So am I. You're a quirk baby. Me and Shota's DNA was put together with a quirk and *POOF* you were suddenly in our arms." He pinched your check "It's why you have my quirk." "That's cool!"

♡♡♡

"I need my birth certificate." "Don't have one, quirk baby-" "The office said babies born using quirks have birth certificates too." They both looked to each other before back at you "We'll look for it." 

....That's not suspicious at all you joked to yourself as you walked away.

♡♡♡

You snuck up to your dad's room only to hear them talking "She's gonna find out Sho." "No she won't, give her the paper and she won't think twice about it. We'll be fine." "And if she finds out?" "She won't, tomorrow ill get the good stuff out them ima gonna burn that folder and then boom, no proof. So calm down." "Alright." 

Folder?

You waited until you heard their soft snoring to creak the door open and sneak in. You started looking around until you found a manila folder with your name sharpied on it inside Aizawa's desk. You snatched it up and rushed back to your room.

♡♡♡

You opened it to find normal things at first like your birth certificate, social security card, medical records but then you found a paper with baby pictures on it, one who looked a bit like you was circled with red markers. Next was a few papers stapled together with things like eye color, hair color, quirk, and everything filled out described you to a T. It didn't take long to figure out what was going on.

Someone was kidnapping quirkless babies and using their quirk to make them into what the parents wanted!

♡♡♡

You tossed the folder onto the table when you went down for breakfast. Mic dropped his spoon as Aizawa choked on his coffee. Mic quickly grabbed the folder "Wait-" "No! You guys paid someone to kidnap and mold me into your perfect little daughter!" Aizawa stood and pulled you into his arms "Yes. You should be happy, you were so wanted we did everything we could to get you-" "Your crazy!" You went to scream but he was quicker, canceling your quirk. 

You started crying as you wiggled in his grip "You took me from my family! You changed my DNA! You lied to me!" Mic came over and tried to soothe you "Out of love, we love and wanted the best for you. You'll understand one day, I promise." 

♡♡♡

(462 Words)

Requested by: Bakudekuforlife316

Up Next: Aizawa