𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓵 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪 𝔁 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓜𝓲𝓬}

"Shit." You button your jeans as you turned to a still naked Mic "What?" 

"Aizawa's right down the road, how do I explain you being here?" You chuckled as you walked over, pulling the man down for another kiss "Just say you had work and Eri wanted attention so you called me over, you freak too much Zashi~."

Quickly you left out the room and slipped into Eri's to curl up with the napping girl as Mic rushed to dress and down to his basement study. When Aizawa opened the door he called out for his husband and daughter.

Mic came up from his study "Eri's upstairs with F/n, I called her over so I could finally get some work done." "Oh alright, she can leave now though since im home."

♡♡♡

Aizawa walked into the bedroom as his husband was in the shower, to fetch the hidden camera he'd placed there. He's been having his suspicions for quite some time now and it's about time he figures out what's been going on in his house.

♡♡♡

Aizawa sat across from his husband as he tore into his meal, his's own lay untouched as he smiled wide at him "Enjoying your meal love?" Mic gave him a smile deciding to nod instead of trying to speak with a full mouth, something he knows his husband hates causing Aizawa's smile to turn sinister "Good! I thought it would be harder to obtain the meat but your little fuck buddy didn't put up much of a fight at all." 

He stayed sat in his seat, smiling, the whole time Mic realized what was in his mouth all the way up to him threw up into the sink. When he had upchucked all he could he turned to his husband who had finally stood up to face him "What the fuck is wrong with you Shota!? She was a person! You- You made me eat her!" Aizawa chuckled as his husband broke down on the kitchen floor "Well it's not the first time you've had her in your dirty mouth, I think your just upset because you know it'll be the last time."

♡♡♡

Aizawa placed a blanket over Mic's sleeping form, still in a fetal position on the kitchen floor "Sleep tight my love, because tomorrow your punishment will really start."

♡♡♡

(410 Words)

This is all 8Daddyissues8 fault, they dragged me down to cannibalism!! 

Also, unhinged Aizawa has a special place in my heart 💞