𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓹𝔂 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪 + 1𝓐}

❣ Only for 1A

You were a bit confused when your therapist took your phone and downloaded a weird-looking game onto it but apparently, it's a game that's supposed to help you relax. The basic premise of said game is you and your partner, if you choose to have one, are taking care of a bunch of orphans together.

♡♡♡

=Start=

Would you like a romantic partner?

=Yes=               No

Choose your partner!

You have chosen Shota Aizawa!

Would you like?

Already married   or   =Love Journey=

♡♡♡

You went in for your next therapy session and your therapist asked you how the game was going. You and Aizawa have already gotten married and the kids love the both of you so much, she said your up way more levels up than she thought you would be but as long as it's relaxing you shes ok with it. 

♡♡♡

It's been months and even though you stopped going to your therapist you keep playing. You and Aizawa are about to celebrate your three-year anniversary and the orphans are so well cared for! 

♡♡♡

You and Aizawa were making dinner in the game when suddenly you tripped in real life and your phone flew into the sink filled with water. You panicked and dove for it, when you grabbed your phone it shooked you making you squeeze your eyes shut.

"You alright kitten?" You blinked a few times before looking up to see Aizawa, your fictional husband Aizawa standing right in front of you "You're worrying me, are you ok?" "I- Im fine." He smiled "Just checking." You smiled at him as you handed the carrot you were apparently holding back to him, you aren't too sure what's going on but your gonna enjoy it while it lasts!

After you and Aizawa finished cooking he called all the kids down as you started setting their plates. Dinner was nice and getting to watch a movie with all of them after was even nicer. Once the movie was over you and Aizawa helped each one of them with their night routines before sending them all off to bed. 

You followed Aizawa to your room, your glad you spent all those golds on decorating because it looks amazing! You both climbed in bed, your kinda sad, you know when you wake up you'll be back at home and this will all be an amazing dream. "Im so happy I finally get to have you in my arms kitten." "What do you mean Sho we go to bed together every night." He chuckled "No, not the game version of you, the real you. In my arms after all this time. Now that you really here let's adopt the kids, all of them! It can be me you and all of them forever!"

This isn't a dream? You pinched yourself and nothing happened, you slapped yourself but it was to no avail. Aizawa grabbed your arms stopping your assault on yourself "Hey calm down, it's my job to relax you so come here." He held you to his chest humming and stroking your hair as you hyperventilated... it's not a dream. It's not a dream! 

♡♡♡

(627 Words)

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

Up Next: Gentle Criminal 

Ik its been a hot minute so updating;

I post every Monday and Friday {with bouns story on Wednesday if I have the time}

My requests are open (read the request rules/how to make a request found on the first page of these stories first) im a bit backed up rn so they might take a bit but ill get to them