𝓜𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 {𝓚𝓸𝓽𝓪}

"Sissy!" You turned right as Kota jumped into your arms "Hey buddy, I missed you!" You put him down just as you aunt walked over to the class pointing them in the detection of the dinning table. You stayed behind opting to eat with Kota because its been so long since you've seen him. 

You guys used to hang out all the time but after you decided to become a hero you had to move to the city with your aunts friend, Aizawa, and haven't been able to see him much. 

After dinner Sero came to get you to take your bath and head to bed.

"Alright, bye bud." He grabbed your arm "Will we hang out tomorrow?" You gave him a sympathetic smile as you got down on his level "Im not sure bud, I got hero training and stuff." Sero gave him a smile as well "Yeah and dont you want your sister to hang out with her friends?" He stomped his foot "No! She hangs out with you guys all the time! Its my turn! Shes my sister!" 

Mandalay quickly ran in and scooped him up "Sorry F/n, he just really misses you is all. Go talk your bath dear Aizawa's getting you all up early tomorrow."

♡♡♡

You sunk into the warm water letting out a sigh, it felt so good! After a few minutes of soaking everyone heard Iida yell and turned to see Kota knock Mineta off the wall, then fall. You scrambled out the water quickly wrapping a towel around yourself before rushing to the other side. You found Midoriya holding a passed out Kota in his arms and gave a sigh of relief before following him to Mandalay's room.

You stayed till he woke up, only leaving to get dressed, just to be sure he was actually ok. Once he was up and drinking a water you stood to go back to your friends but he grabbed your arm "Sissy please." You turned to ask if he needed anything only to see him crying, you quickly pulled him into a hug "Oh Kota, you want me to stay the night bud?" "Yes please." "Alright bub, look i'll even talk to Aizawa and see if I can maybe spend ever night with you alright." "Thank you sis."

♡♡♡

(391 Words)

Requested by: luxqwq4