𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓹𝔂 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

You smiled at your colleague as you left the therapist's office for the night. 

Arriving home you immediately dropped yourself onto the couch but only a moment later the sound of a pot clinking caused you to shoot up. Slowly creeping to the archway of the kitchen you looked in "Mr. Yamada?" The man at the stove turned around with a smile "Oh no, I was hoping to be done with dinner before you got home. It was supposed to be a surprise!" 

"Oh trust me I'm surprised...Yamada can I ask why you broke into my house?" He gave you a smile as he sat you down in a chair "I didn't break it, I just let myself in! I wanted to surprise you with a nice dinner since I noticed you've been overworking yourself for much lately and that means your not caring for yourself as you should and you always tell me I should put myself before work." "Right, that's very sweet Yamada but breaking and entering his crime-"

"Dont use your work voice with me!" He stopped when your eyes widened and smoothed his hand over his hair "Sorry, I dont know what came over me. Foods done! Let's get our grub on babe!" "Yamada, I'm not your 'babe'." 

He gave you a smile but you could see the anger flare up in those green eyes of his "Of course! I'm sorry, just because you love me doesn't mean I get to skip out on the ask you part huh? Girls always want big proposals, I should have known-" "Why do you think I love you?" 

He stopped, a look of confusion washed over him before his smile was plastered right back on "Because you help me, you listen and never judge. You can say it's just your work but I see how you are with your patients, I'm special and I know it!" You panicked a bit when you realized he'd be stalking you, nothing you've learned in school or threw work would ever prepare you for this moment "I love you too F/n. Will you marry me? I promise ill get you the biggest prettiest ring you've ever seen tomorrow!" "Yamada I can't-" "Can't wait to spend the rest of your life with me! I know, I can't wait either love!"

♡♡♡

(391 Words)

Im no longer basically bedridden, woo!