𝓓𝓪𝓭 {𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

❣️

"Bye dad- I mean Mr. Aizawa!"

"Goodbye F/n, see you tomorrow!"

He waved goodbye to his favorite little student. His little girl.

♡♡♡

"So, what are you doing for the break?" You smiled at him, oh his heart could melt at that adorable little smile "My daddy is gonna bring me to that new movie."

"Your daddy? I thought you were with your momma." You gave him that innocent look "Im with my momma and daddy. Daddy isn't around all the time, he works offshore. But when he comes home, he always spends the whole time with me and momma!" 

"Well, that's great!"

♡♡♡

*Knock Knock Knock*

And the woman answered the door looking worse for the were "Hello Mr. Aizawa, is there something I can help you with?"

"Sorry to be a bother but, F/n hasn't come to school for a while and I just wanted to check on her. Is everything alright?" She sniffled, seeming to fight back a fresh set of tears "Her father just passed away and she's taking it very hard. I thought it best to let her stay home." He nodded, patting the women's shoulder "I completely understand, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know this must be hard on you as it is her... May I come in?"

"Of course, ill make you some-" "Oh please no, I don't want to be a bother. Im here to listen not make you go out your way." 

♡♡♡

(284 words)