"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮" {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭}

Prompted # 60

You looked up at your sensei, waiting for him to laugh or tell you he was joking. Hoping he unlocks the door and tells you to get in the car so he could drive you home. But he simply stood in place, patiently waiting for you to willingly hand over your phone as he asked you to "Shirikumo-sensei I want to go home...now." He chuckled, shaking his head "You are home. Your new home."                                    

"I don't want a new home!" That wiped the smile off his face "But it's so much better than your old home! Here you'll have everything you want as soon as you want it, loving parents, and I know giving up your phone is hard but it's for your own good and we'll get you a laptop with monitored internet access, promise!"

Before you could argue back the front door opened and your homeroom teacher walked in "Aizawa-sensei thank goodness!" You rushed over to him, pulling at his hero suit "Shirikumo-sensei is being weird and I just wanna go home-!" "You are home." 

You froze, looking up at him in betrayal as he snatched your phone out of your hand. Beginning to sniffle he scooped you up "Please don't cry baby girl, those shitty parents of yours don't deserve an angel on earth like yourself."

♡♡♡

(257 Words)

Ok im getting back on schedule 

Monday and Friday with bonus stories on Wednesday if I have the time 

Also, I published Fem June cuz im back doing my month books so go give it a read