𝔸 𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 {𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕦𝕤 𝔸𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕨𝕒 𝕩 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔽𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕄𝕚𝕔}

2. Octopus Aizawa x Clown Fish Mic 

Aizawa was woken up by something hitting his back, he opened his eyes to see his idiot tapping him with his fin "Go away." "Shes singing!" He perked up at that, he stretched his tentacles before following the clown fish to the water's surface. They came out the water behind a few rocks by your boat. The second their heads were above the water they could hear your voice.

"What will we do with a drunken sailor? What will we do with a drunken sailor? What will we do with a drunken sailor? Early in the morning!"

They both smiled as they saw you spin yourself around clearly having fun. They can still remember the first time they saw you sailing, it was like love at first sight for them both, or well love at first listen since they heard your voice before seeing you.

Aizawa was pulled out his thoughts by Mic's yell of "Shota! Shota catch her!" He looked up to see you falling back first into the water, you must have tripped. He quickly swam over and caught you with a few of his tentacles and once again hiding behind the rocks covering your mouth as your ship mates looked in the water for you.

You struggled against his grip trying to yell as tears started streaming down your face. Mic swam in front you cupping your face after wiping your tears away "Hey, hey dont cry. Your ok, we saved you!" He gave you a kiss on your forehead as he looked up to the man-thing holding you "Can we keep her Sho! Please, please, please!" The tentacles around you tightened "Of course we are, shes to clumsy to be left to her own wit."

♡♡♡

(300 Words)