𝓒𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓑𝓾𝓰 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

It has been one hell of a fucking day!

First you woke up 20 minutes late because apparently your alarm broke sometime threw the night, then you missed your train because again you were late and had to walk all the way to work, and five minutes after you arrived at work a villain decided to rear its hugely head and destroy a large chunk of your workplace 

And when you thought it was over your boss came to the hospital, to lay half the employees off and of course with your luck today you knew which half you were going to be stuck on. Just when you thought you'd have to walk home, since the train wouldn't be running because of the villain's attack, an arm slinked around your shoulder "Hey listener! How ya feelin'?" 

Oh, Present Mic! The hero that caught you when you ended up falling out the window "Oh much better, they got all the glass out my back so I'm heading home now." He nodded "Heard about the train problem, need a ride home?" You would decline, not wanting to take his time like that but god did it hurt to move "That would be nice, thank you." 

♡♡♡

You closed the door as Mic's car drove out the parking lot. Slumping your way to the fridge you found nothing but past their prime leftovers and sighed, guess you should go food shopping tomorrow while you still have the money to do so you thought to yourself as you made your way to the bathroom.

Once inside you stripped off the ripped-up bloody clothes and threw them in the bin, you would try and save them but you no longer need your work clothes anyway! When you turned on the shower it made a weird noise before bursting off spraying the whole bathroom and you were along with it with freezing cold water.

And that was the straw that broke the camel's back, you sunk to the flooded floor cold, wet, hurt, and hungry and balled your eyes out. You stayed like that until a knock came from your front door. Quickly you wrapped a towel around yourself and headed for the door, probably your sweet old neighbor wanting to ask you a question about the phone her daughter just got her again.

You opened it and instead of a sweet old woman in her nightgown you found Present Mic standing with a smile "Hey list- Oh bad time? You left this thing in my car I can just drop it and go." He said looking you up and down

And that's when you realized how you must look; sweaty, wet, and puffy-eyed with the tear lines still streaking down your face. You couldn't stop the tears that broke free again do the embarrassment of standing in front of someone, !a famous pro hero at that!, like this!

He patted your shoulder, ushering you both back into your crummy apartment. When you were both sitting on the couch he asked what was wrong and you couldn't help but be honest looking into such caring eyes "Im just- I have been having the worst day of my life!" He pulled you into a side hug clearly not caring about the wetness as he did so "And what made it the worst day?" 

He nodded along to your recounting of the entire day up to him at the door "Well I'm sorry to hear all that L/n but I think I can help. Why don't you come over to my place and we can order out, you can take a shower while we wait, hell come to spend the night while your landlord gets the shower fixed."

You pulled away from his side as you shook your head "Oh no I couldn't! I don't want to take advantage of a pro's kindness after all you've already done so much for me today." He grabbed your hands pulling you along "Non since! Trust me darling there's no pity in my plea." 

♡♡♡

You didn't leave his shower until the water ran cold, you hadn't meant to use it all but gosh his bathroom was like one of those rich people's five-star hotel ones! Once out you found he left you a towel and a tee shirt. Slipping it on you found it to be Present Mic merch so large the damn thing hung down to your knees, he really was size-inclusive huh.

You came downstairs just as he was closing the door, two pizza boxes in hand. When he turned he smiled at you, he'd changed too, no longer in his hero get up he wore a plain white shirt and black sweets his hair up in a messy bun and red-rimmed glasses slipping slowly down his nose "I figured you wouldn't want something rubbing against you back so big shirt no pants was the way to go." "Yeah, thanks." 

After a dinner of pizza and sodas, your eyes began to droop, of course with the day you had you knew your tiredness would catch up with you eventually "Head up to the guest room if your tried, ill clean up here no biggy. We can get breakfast and then I'll bring ya home tomorrow." You yawned as you stood "Mhm, alright Mic, thank you and good night." "Please babe call me Hizashi, and sleep well." 

♡♡♡

Mic wanted to wait, be patient, and let the drugs fully settle in your system but he'd been patient for so long. He was patient the last few months he'd been stalking you. The whole time it took to break into your apartment, not that it took too long, and disable your alarm and unscrew your shower. The whole time he waited for that villain he paid to do his job. And the whole time the hospital worked on you and the whole time he had to wait for you to have your little sad time. 

He was never planning on kidnapping you right now anyways he just wanted to give you some tiny pushes to see how bad your life is compared to the one he could give you. He was really going to bring you home tomorrow to court you properly, but when you fell into his arms he knew he needed to take you. It was a sign! He didn't even see you falling, you weren't supposed to get hurt, but when you fell right into his unprepared arms grabbing him and holding your body so close he could feel your heartbeat refusing to let go even when he tried to put you in the ambulance, well his patients wore out.

Just like now as his excitement got the better of him and he found himself creeping into the guest room and slipping under the sheets next to you. Carefully he slipped his arms around you, pulling his body flush against yours "Mhm, so warm." You stirred in his arms, still asleep, causing him to shush you "Stay still cuddle bug, 'm just trying to get comfy is all." 

♡♡♡

(1206 Words)

I would just like to say, I have no self-control. The rough draft was 523 words...I also don't feel like waiting until Monday to post this so you get it now. here ya go 📄