𝓢𝓲𝓬𝓴 {𝓝𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

TW: Reader is chronically ill

Aizawa exited the airlock to find you sitting crisscrossed on the couch, watching two squirrels stealing out the birdfeeder "Good afternoon F/n. How are you feeling today?" When you turned to face him he could see the light in your eyes "Great, Ms. Kayama did a wonderful job while you were away. How's Eri doing?"

He sat beside you beginning his check-up "No pain? Nausea? And she's feeling much better now, it was just a fracture, not a break." You nodded along "No, like I said I feel great and im glad she's feeling much better. Did she like my present?" He chuckled "Oh she loved it, hasn't put it down since I gave it to her."

Once your check-up was over he leaned back "So what's the plan for today?" You shrugged "I have a cake in the oven but that's about it."

♡♡♡

"Aizawa, Im feeling quite dizzy." He frowned as he helped you from the kitchen onto the couch "Just dizzy?" When you nodded he stood "Im going to go get you some water, stay sitting."

 He filled the ice water almost to the top of the cup before dropping two little clear drops into it and slipping the bottle back into his pocket. He hates how the light leaves your eyes when you begin to feel bad but he hates when you don't need his help even more.

He's just giving you your medicine...the one he secretly prescribed to you, the one that will keep you needing him as he needs you.

♡♡♡

(258 Words)

Finally feeling better