𝓞𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽 {𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓲 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂}

"Your the oldest, you need to do what's best for the family." As a child you thought that meant helping mom and playing with your younger brother but now, oh now you know the dark meaning behind your mother's warning.

♡♡♡

Shoto opened the door after a long day at school to see his eldest sister string a pot on the stove "Good afternoon onee-chan." "Hello Shoto, how was your day?" He sat and went on about his friends and teachers and Fuyumi and Natsou walked in "We brought dessert!" 

♡♡♡

You were washing plates after dinner; Shoto was in bed, Natsou went back to his dorm, and Fuyumi was in the shower, and her father had just walked threw the door "How has your day been snowflake?" You gave him a smile, your day? Being a mom to your siblings, chores, more chores, more mothering, and now your about to have to play doctor too "It was great how was your day dad?"

He smiled as he sat "I love that smile. My day is not as important as this news I have for you though." "What news?" "I found you a husband isn't that great?" The plate you were holding shattered against the floor as you looked to your father in surprise "A husband?" 

He nodded as you quickly got now and started cleaning your mess "I mean a husband, how will I be able to care for everything here and a husband?" Endeavour smiled "Me and your mother talked this over, he'll move in with us so you don't have to leave the family but still do what you need with your husband."

"Your the oldest, you need to do what's best for the family.", "Your the oldest, you need to do what's best for the family.", "Your the oldest, you need to do what's best for the family."-

"That sounds lovely! I can't wait to meet him." 

♡♡♡

(340 Words)

Requested by: Kibutsuji_Kai

Up Next: Twice

Guys 8Daddyissues8 has a yandere erasermic book and its like *chefs kiss* yall should go give it a little read