𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓼 {𝓨𝓸𝓾+𝓚𝓸𝓲}

Mic was trying to put his hair in his normal Present Mic style when his assistant came in "Mic-san, your gonna be late." "Coming!" 

To get some more attention for his show he made a little contest, tenth caller gets to bring a friend and go to lunch with Present Mic himself. The tenth caller a women names L/n wants to take her friend Koi and go to a small cafe near her home. Hes excited to meet his fans, he always is.

♡♡♡

He walked into the cafe and found two women sitting in a booth towards the back already having three coffees on the table. He walked over and sat on the other side of the table "Hello lucky lades." 

You and Koi both smiled as you greeted him. You pushed his coffee towards him and he took a sip "Oh my fav! How did you to gals guess?" Koi shrugged "You mentioned it a few times on your show." Mic smiled "You two big fans huh." You gave him a nod "Your biggest fans." 

♡♡♡

Lunch went by all to slow for Mic, he loves his fans he really does but sometimes they get...how can he put this nicely? Crazy! They only want to talk about him and while he likes talking about himself he wishes they could talk about literally anything else.

The timer on his phone dinged and he gave the two girls in front him a smile "Well ladies thats the end of your prize, so sorry but im a busy man and I gotta dash-" You grabbed his arm "Oh Mic-san we parked a bit far and its dark out. Mind walking us to our car, it'll only take a second." Mic turned and saw you were right, it is pretty dark and as much as he'd like to dash what kind of pro hero would he be if he left to little ladies to walk in darkness they were clearly afraid of. 

Mic soon found you were right about two things, you did park far. Once he got to the car he gave the last smile his sore checks would allow "Alright lovely ladies I hope you two have a good night-" He suddenly felt a sharp harsh stinging pain in the back of his head as he fell onto the side walk in a daze, he saw Koi squat down in front him holding a pipe "We really meant it Mic-san, we're your biggest fans."

♡♡♡

(422 Words)

Requested by: LoriBannon

This reminded me I need to write that platonic parent Koi x Hizashi lol