𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

You walked into the kitchen after waking up to see Mic already at the table drinking coffee "If your gonna break in you could have at least brought me-" "Breakfast? It's on the coffee table and I already put your favorite show on, paused at the last place you left off and ready for you." "Did you also bring me a coffee?" "Yup!" "God I love you!" 

♡♡♡

You were laying across Mic's lap watching tv when his phone rang "Hello?" ..... "Ill be right there." He picked you up and dropped you onto the sofa "Where are you going it was just getting good!?" He gave you a smile "That was the hero commission, im needed for an emergency mea. Enjoy your show pumpkin ill be back soon." "Oh, alright." 

♡♡♡

You woke up to a weird sound in your bedroom, you shot up and flipped the lap beside you on. You saw Mic holding one of your shirts "What are you doing?" "Oh, sorry I woke you up. I have to leave the country for two weeks for a mission and I-uh, wanted something of yours to keep close. Go back to sleep ill lock up when im done." You smiled, a whole two weeks without this basic stranger breaking into your apartment!

♡♡♡

You walked into the kitchen to see the chair Mic usually sat in was neatly tucked away, his mug sat clean on the counter. You cooked yourself some breakfast for the first time in a while you had to make your own coffee. You sat on the couch and turned your show on before sitting back, for the first time in a while your apartment was much too quiet.

♡♡♡

You woke with a sigh, four weeks and no sigh of Mic, you made your way into the kitchen only to see Mic sitting in his chair with his mug "Hey I got you-" He was cut off by your throwing yourself onto him "Your back!" "Yeah we had a complication and had to stay longer, but im back." "I missed you." You could hear the smile in his voice "You know it be easier to see me if you moved in with me." You looked up at him "You want me to move in with you?" "Only if you want-" "Yes!" 

It's not normal in the slightest to move in with, and start a relationship, with a man that just one day showed up in your kitchen one day but it's you're normal.  

♡♡♡

(428 Words)

Up Next: Demon Mic