𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓯𝓮𝔀 {𝓜𝓲𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝔂𝓪}

Your quirk, invisibility, is great for sneaking out past curfew to visit friends. After Aizawa does his nightly dorm check you turn yourself invisible and slowly open your dorm door looking around to make sure everyone's still asleep before you exist your dorm. Slowly closing the door you crept all the way out the 1A dorm and run over to the 1B one.

You opened the door and decided instead of turning back visible you should play a prank on Monoma. You crept up to his room and slowly creaked the door open only to find your friend Midoriya standing over him covered in blood. You couldn't stop they yelp that came from you when you saw it.

Midoriya turned upon hearing the strange noise behind him but didn't see anything, he slowly closed the door before continuing what he was doing.

You booked it back to your room turning visible once you entered your room tears streaming down your face. No way Midoriya did that to Monoma! You saw it wrong! You had to have seen it wrong! A knock at your door cut your little panic off, you wiped your face before rushing off to the door hoping Aizawa didn't catch you sneaking out.

You opened the door to Midoriya "Hey, whats up-" You were cut off by him holding up the necklace you had put on before heading to Monoma's dorm, you placed your hand on your neck and found it was gone "I-" He cut you off slowly pushing you into the dorm and closing the door behind you "Go sit on the bed." His tone forced you to go weather you wanted to or not to afraid of what would have happened if you didn't. Once you were sat he placed the necklace on your desk "How much did you see darling?" Darling? "Nothing." 

He tsked his tough as he shook his head "Being honest will make this so much easier baby girl, you've already been cheating on me now your lying to me?" "Cheating!?" He gave you a look that shut you up very quickly, he stomped over to you grabbing your face to force you to look at him "Sneaking out just to spend time with him, when im right across the hall-" The door opened and Midoriya flew across the room to sit in the desk chair as Aizawa looked at you two "Its past curfew, Midoriya to your room." "Yes sir, we'll finish this talk tomorrow L/n." It sounded like a promise but you felt it was a threat.

♡♡♡

(432 Words)

Requested by: TUZOUWU90