𝓘𝓷 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Weakly you grabbed your husband's hand causing him to quickly turn to you "Hizashi, please promise me something." He squeezed your hand "Of course! What is it, love?" You gave him a smile "Promise me you'll find and love me in our next life." He frowned "Dont talk like that, your gonna make it threw this-" He was cut off by the sharp cough that made you spit up blood all over the covers your husband had put on you when you complained of being cold "Ill ring the doctor! Breath threw it F/n!"

You were breathing your last breath when your husband cupped your face, he placed his forehead to yours "I promise F/n. I promise that ill find and love you in not only our next life but every life we live after that!"

♡Life 2♡

"I just don't understand why you'd give my father so much for my hand. It's not like I'm anything special." The man kissed your hand "I'd pay more if you asked me to because you are worth every penny my love."

♡Life 3♡

You gave the man a laugh as he smiled "Come on, just one dance my love?"

♡Life 4♡

"Why are you doing this to me!?" Hizashi cried as he fought to put the rag over your nose and mouth "I-I don't know! I love you so much it physically hurt when you rejected me F/n! I-I have to have you, it's- Its like my life isn't complete when your not in it!"

♡♡♡

(256 Words)

...In Hizashi's defense, you kinda did ask for it...