𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓻 {𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓗𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲}

❣ {No quirks/normal AU} TW: Gore And Gross bits here and there 

You sighed as your homeroom teacher walked you down to the counselor's office. Just another lame guy in a tacky sweater vest saying he understands what you're going through when he doesn't. Aizawa stopped in front of the door and patted your shoulders "I'll be back to walk you to class." "Ok."

You opened the door expecting the typical either way to bland or way to the colorful room but stopped dead in the doorway.

The room was painted a deep mat black with posters of rock and punk bands lining the walls along with vintage records and of course those cheesy quotes. A yellow neon sign spelling out PRESENT MIC in sloppy cursive was hanging above a worn-out red couch off the corner of the room, stacks of manila folders covered its ripped-up cushions. A clearly loved guitar was leaned against an off-white bookshelf lined with books from horror to informational. Two grey beanbags were resting on a bleeding skull rug. To top it all off a little old radio on top of a dark oak desk with little doodles carved onto the top was playing Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N' Roses.

You were unfrozen by the feeling of someone slipping past you "Sorry about that little lister, go take a seat ill be with you in a second, uh- Shoot which one of those folders is yours?"

You looked to the man who was turning the radio off. His long bright yellow hair was done up in a side mohawks adorned with Viking braids, Bright yellow shades almost completely covered the bags under his one emerald one ruby eyes, one ear only had a simple small black gauge and the other had a hanging black cross-connected to a chain the connected silver pricing towards to the middle top of his ear. the bright red shirt he wore was ripped in spots revealing a bright white undershirt, on top was a cropped open black leather jacket with studs lining the collar flaps shoulders and elbows. On the front of the jacket four buttons were clustered together; the first was a pansexual flag, the second was a black button with 'He/They' written on it, the third was a little green frog with puffy pink cheeks, and the last one was a black button with pink block letters 'Being Kind is Punk!'. His black pants were full of clearly homemade patches. And his shoes, strapped up platform boots making the already tall man taller. He wore several chains of different lengths around his neck and black fingerless gloves.

He turned to flip threw the folders on the couch and there it was again, PRESENT MIC was seemingly spray-painted in yellow and then again in white for a glowing neon look on the back of the man's jacket.

Finally, he found the one that had your picture on it "Ah! Alright, Ms. L/n please have a seat." You plopped yourself onto the beanbag as he walked over and did the same "Hi im Hizashi Yamada you can call me Mr. Hizashi or Mr. Yamada. Whichever you're comfortable with my dear." You noticed the white dice pricing on his tongue as he talked After a few moments of silence, he sighed "On of those huh, alright then! Want a book? Colorbook? Laptop? You don't have to talk but you can't just sit there and stare darling!"

You rolled your eyes as you made your way to the bookshelf scanning its many choices for something to do.

♡♡♡

Hizashi was starting to worry he'd never get you to open up to him, it's been three whole weeks and every time you come in all you do is read off his shelf. But his worries were put on hold when Aizawa opened his door a crying you clung to his side "Got time?" Hizashi quickly stood "Always, hey little listener what's wrong?" You let go of Aizawa and whipped your wet face "I want to go home." "Ok I can do that, but do you not wanna talk about what happened first?" 

He sat you in the beanbag as he got down on his knees beside you "I just wanted to eat lunch." "And?" "And Katsuki- Kat- K-" He rubbed your back as your sobs stole your voice. Katsuki Bakugou yes Hizashi knows the boy well; anger issues, god complex, general anxiety disorder, and 'mommy issues'. But what could the boy have done to make you be having this bad of a meltdown? 

𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓑𝓷𝓱𝓪 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼 4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara