𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓼𝓮𝓵 𝓘𝓷 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

This didn't start out as smut but...shit happens  {Just a reminder you cant request smut}

Mic was trailing you home like he does ever single night when a man appeared out an alley and started walking next to you. Mic speed up a bit to heard what the man was saying to you "Dont scream if you value your life." He heard you gulp as the shine of a blade caught his eye "Hand over the bag-" "Hey shitface!" You and the guy turned to see see putting on his speaker "You got two seconds before I burst your ear drums!" 

The guy booked it as you ran to Mic hugging him "Thank you Present Mic!" He smiled down at you as he returned the hug "Its what heroes do." "What can I do to repay you?" His smile turned a bit predatory "Heroes dont need rewards, but if your offering." His hand grabbed your shoulder and pushed you to your knees "You could wrap those pretty lips around my mini Mic."

After a second you reached up and undid his red spiked belt. Once it was off you unzipped the leather pants only to be smacked in the face by a pierced dick. You yelped and fell back causing him to laugh "Oh come on baby, he dont bite." You got back up and wrapped your hand around the base giving it a few pumps before he grabbed the back of your head "Sorry bout this sweet thing, relax your throat." And that was all the warning you got before he started face fucking  you on the empty sidewalk.

"Dont- Fuck- Dont waist a drop babe." Suddenly he went all the way down your throat flooding it with warm fluid. You swallowed as much as you could but ended up coughing some up. When your breath normalized you heard him tsk "I told you not to waist my gift, guess i'll have to give it to you again." 

You were about to tell him your throat was much to sore when you were picked up by the waist and slammed against the wall. You felt the middle of your pants be ripped open "Mic-!" "Hizashi! Call me Hizashi!" His lips crashed into yours as you felt his finger enter you causing you to moan into his mouth. He took that as an opportunity to deepen the kiss as he added another finger.

He pulled away as he was lining up with your entrance "Get ready baby." You let out a lewd moan as he trusted in "Such a whore! Being all loud like we're not on the street! Bet you want someone to come and catch your favorite hero fucking you dont you?" You couldn't do more then babble out his name as his speed steady increased. He had quite literally fucked you stupid. Soon it all became to much and your vision faded to black.

When Mic felt you go limp in his arms he pulled out and placed you carefully on the ground so he could put himself away. When he was descent he picked you up bridle style and began to carry you "You know I was going to wait, you know give you that Present Mic charm and make you fall for me but after that little performance I cant let my star go. Your gonna love your new home baby."

♡♡♡

(586 Words)

I know I said theres a scheduled, but fuck the scheduled I needed to post this now before I lost my gut and deleted it