𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓮 {𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

Aizawa was standing on the deck of his ship just enjoying the fresh air and quiet as his crew was in town. He looked up and spotted a woman walking along a cliff, what is she doing? He grabbed his spyglass, the woman was naked, her hair damp, as she dreamily walked along the secluded cliff. She walked to the edge and turned before falling back with a huge smile on her face.

She was so enchanting Aizawa couldn't look away as she fell through the air laughing all the way till she splashed the water. When she didn't come up for a bit too long Aizawa almost jumped out and swam to her but suddenly she suffused, locking lips with a handsome blond man. When they separated a green tail came up and splashed some water at her causing her to laugh again.

Aizawa has heard about sirens and humans mating but he's never heard of sirens continuing human relationships after mating season, it was strange but he didn't have time to dwell on it as he heard the commotion of his crew reboarding the ship.

♡♡♡

"Sir! We caught something in the nets you have to see!" Aizawa walked over to see the same blond siren he had seen with the enchanting women a few days before, a huge gash to his tail. It growled and snapped at him and his crew clearly annoyed with its circumstance "Should we let it go-?" "Kill it." "But Aizawa-" "I said, kill it." 

 ♡♡♡

Aizawa left the ship with his crew but instead of going into town he made his way to the cliff. Just as he hoped he once again saw the naked woman this time she was frowning and making a weird noise no human should be able to utter "Are you alright ma'am." When the woman noticed him she quickly tried to shield herself causing Aizawa to close his eyes "Would you like my coat?" 

"Yes." Even her voice was enchanting, like the melody of his favorite song. He gave it to her before opening his eyes to see her wrapped up in it "What's a young lady like you doing out here in the nude?" She looked him up and down before replying "Looking for my husband, he hasn't come home in two days." 

Aizawa couldn't believe his ears 'husband' so sirens are capable of having human relationships, or was that siren just defective? 

"Well can I take you back to my ship for some clothes, then maybe my crew can help you look?" She thought it over for a long while "Sure." As she walked with Aizawa the coat slipped and he finally noticed the bite mark on her neck, a clear sign  of a claimed mate in the siren world.

♡♡♡

Once on his ship he gave the women some of his friends and crewmate Nemuri's clothes before leading her to the dining hall. On the way she stopped and gasped causing him to turn and see she was picking up an odd-looking necklace off the ground "Are you alr-" He was suddenly tackled to the ground his own dagger, that he thought was hidden well in his boat, at his throat "Wheres Hizashi?" 

The woman above him looked ready to kill as she pushed the dagger harder against his throat "Who's Hizashi?" "Don't you play dumb with me boorish man! This is Hizashi's betrothal necklace, I made it myself, he was on this ship. Where is he?" Aizawa frowned "The injured siren?" The women's eyes grew wide "Injured? Where is he? How bad is it?" Aizawa frowned harder "I'm sorry, me and my crew did all we could but we're not doctors. If it makes you feel any better we didn't eat him, we buried him a bit off the coast to pay tribute to the beautiful creature." 

She moved off him to curl up in a corner as she cried, clinching the necklace to her chest "No. It cant be." Aizawa stood and pulled the woman to his chest allowing her to cry into it "I'm sorry, really I am. Hows about you stay on my ship, no charge of money or work. It's the least I can do." 

You didn't have anyone but Hizashi so it was really either die or let the pirate take care of you, looking back now you wish you'd have chosen death.

♡♡♡

(780 Words)

ziakitty I said I wanted to write for siren mic...never said he was gonna be the yandere 😏

Also it has been quite some time since I killed a blond so what better blond then my own right 

Up Next: Teka and Yoshino