𝓢𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓭 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 {𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓜𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

Before we even start, I have never watched squid games but a friend wanted this so im trying my best with what little I know from TikTok, lets go;

He pulled you on his lap as the next event started, it was the glass walking one. You watched as the people you just started considering friends started falling to their death "You like the show kitty?" You had to chock back tears, crying will get you nothing but punished "Y-yeah." He pulled you closer as he watched the giant TVs above the both of you. You starting to wonder if death would have been better than this...

 ♡♡♡

Your teammate took your last marble meaning the game was over, you lost. They apologized and walked off as you felt the cold metal of the gun touch the back of your head "Stop." You looked up to the voice and saw an older man in a suit "Clean her up and bring her to my seat." He walked off and the person who was just about to blow your brains out grabbed your arm and yanked you off the ground.

He took you to a shower room and made you clean up before giving you some clean clothing, not the jumpsuits the other contestants wore but normal clothes. Once you were presentable you were led by gunpoint down a hallway to a metal door. He did a weird knock and the same old man that had saved your life opened with a smile "Oh put the gun away, she's gonna be a good kitty for me. Right?" 

♡♡♡

(281 Words)

Up Next: BakuDeku