𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 2 {𝓨𝓪𝓴𝓾𝔃𝓪 𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

"Hizashi do you think this looks nice on me?" Stepping out of the dressing room you did a little spin "It looks great. As much as I love shopping with you F/n I just got a message from Aizawa he wants us back at the compound, says he has a surprise for you." You slipped back into the dressing room "Alright have the car pulled up front for us then."

♡♡♡

You rushed into the apartment-like room you and Aizawa share with Mic trailing behind you, arms full of shopping bags. He almost bumped you, not noticing you had stopped in your tracks "Whats the hold-up, something I don't need to see-?"

The words died on his tongue when he saw a little girl sitting on a chair watching cartoons, she was bandaged up and drinking apple juice "E-Eri?" The little girl hopped off the chair and rushed into your arms "I missed you so much! Im sorry I left you!" 

The bathroom door opened and Aizawa stepped out in fresh clothes "Surprise." Holding Eri tightly you rushed to hug him "How?" "Let's just say your dear brother wont be a problem to anyone anymore darling." 

Eri smiled "The nice man helped you too? I was so worried but he said he was bringing me to you!" You smiled "Yes Eri, this nice man is Shota Aizawa, my fiance." Aizawa nodded "I turned your old bedroom into one for her so she can stay with us." "Oh Shota, thank you. For everything."

 ♡♡♡

(288 Words)

I think I've been giving yall too many happy endings lately...🙃

Also, does anyone have any good book suggestions {like actual books} I've read everything on my shelf a million times already but idk what I wanna buy next