𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 {𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓼}

Prompt # 69

"H/n! H/n!" You turned to the reporter with a smile "What it like being the girlfriend to the number two hero!?" Your smile didn't waver but if anyone really looked into your eyes they'd see how truly soul-crushing that question was "Everything you could ever dream of!"

♡♡♡

"Ugh! I am so sick of only being known as Pro Hero Hawks girlfriend! Im a hero too! I take down villains, volunteer, and help UA teach the future generation but I get nothing for that!" Hawks hugged you from behind "Calm down, your gonna get a noise complaint." "Sorry, I just wish I was known for my work and not for my partner." 

Hawks laughed "Look on the bright side, your hero ranking is skyrocketing! Soon enough you'll be the number 3 hero." You gave him a 'are you serious' look "The number 3 hero, only known for being Hawks' girlfriend.... I hate to do this to you Hawks but, I need to break up with you."

♡♡♡

Your rating dropped so low you might as well have just graduated. You crumbled the newspaper up and tossed it in the trash, you wanted to be known for your skills but apparently, they just weren't enough. As you were busy with your personal pity party Hawks snuck up on you "Hey birdy!" You jumped quickly turning to see your ex-boyfriend "Oh, hey Hawks." 

"So you ready to take me back yet?" "Huh!?" He shook his head sympathetically "Oh pretty dove,  You're nothing without me and I think you know that."

♡♡♡

"H/n! Number 3 hero ranking and engaged to Hawks! How does it feel to be living everyone's dreams?" You gave them a smile "Like a dream come true!"

♡♡♡

(284 Words)