𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓞𝓾𝓽 {𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝔂𝓮}

"Come on Nighteye, it'll be fun." He rolled his eyes before going back to his paperwork "All Might I respect you deeply but how is going to a loud, stuffy, crowded nightclub supposed to be fun?" "I heard a little rumor that Midnight will be dragging H/n there." When he saw his pen stop moving All Might smiled, he had won.

♡♡♡

Nighteye sat at the table with Aizawa as everyone else was out dancing "Got dragged here to?" "By Mic, you?" "All Might." He nodded when suddenly Ms. Joke ran over "Come dance Aizawa-san!" "No thanks, I dont wanna leave Nighteye alone-" He was cut off by you wrapping your arms around him "I'll take him off your hands." Nighteye quickly stood "Sure." 

He walked away with you as Aizawa was dragged off to be stuffed between Joke, Mic, and Midnight. Once you two made it to the dance floor he smiled at you "You didn't have to take pity on me you know-" "Come on Nighteye! Its not pity, I wanna dance with someone!" You grabbed his arms yanking him into a dance.

After awhile he stopped you "You want a drink?" "Sure!" He pulled you threw the crowed dance floor and to the bar "Anything you want, i'll pay." "Thanks Nighteye!" He got both your drinks and you both went sat back at the table "Its been fun right?" "Totally, heres your drink." You grabbed it and downed the thing before pulling him back to the dance floor.

After maybe thirty minutes of dancing later you started feeling really sick, you booked it out the club and to a side alley to puke. You got really dizzy and fell to the ground. After a second you heard someone enter into the alley "H/n, you alright?" Nighteye picked you up letting you rest all your weight on him "I- Im-" "Feeling dizzy?" You slowly nodded as he started walking you to his car "Well its too late for you to realize. You already ingested what I slipped in your drink."

Upon hearing that you tried to fight out his grip but all that managed to get you was falling to the ground because your legs refused to work with you. He picked you back up and put you in the passenger side of the car "Its alright baby, it'll only last for a couple hours. But by the time its all out your system you'll be cozily sleeping in my bed."

♡♡♡

(500 Words)

Requested by: Karolina_Son2020

Up next: Ms. Joke 

Couldn't post yesterday cuz the wifi was done till 2 in the morning