𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 {𝓨𝓸𝓾}

🚧A/B/O and MPreg🚧  

"Hizashi come cuddle, you know you love them." He crossed his arms giving you a death glare from across the room "No, and I hate you and your shitty cuddles." You gave him a shit-eating grin "Oh little omega that wasn't what you were saying when you were in heat last week." His face grew a light blush as he remember the week before but said nothing as he stood his ground. You shrugged, his next heat will come sooner than later anyway.

♡♡♡

It's been about five weeks since Mic's heat and he feels awful. He's nauseous, he's bloated, and worst of all he's woken up by the need to puke almost every day. It cant be, can it?

♡♡♡

You came home from work to see your little Omega sitting on the couch instead of hiding away in his room "Oh, hello. How's your day been?" You sat next to him only for him to hand your something. You grabbed it and looked down...a positive pregnancy test "Suprise." He sounded upset and annoyed but you couldn't help but smile "Ah! My little omega full of my pups!" You pulled him into a hug that made him tense "I know it can be scary but I'll be here to help you the whole way, promise." 

♡♡♡

(284 Words)

Requested by: Pickles1812 Encouraging my bullshit🤣

Yall I tried so hard to take this seriously I swear but it was so hard, also if you think Mic is anything other than an Omega your wrong

Up next: Natsuo