𝓐 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸'𝓼 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

The guy holding the gun to your head laughed "Im gonna regret this huh? Sweetie, I don't know what drugs you on but im the one with the gun here. Now give me all you've got and ill let you go on your merry way." You sighed "Look man im just trying to help you out, just leave me alone." 

He laughed harder this time "And what if I don't? What if I just shoot you- AAHH!" 

You felt him get ripped from behind you his short scream cut off and fast as it came out. You didn't dare look behind you, you learned that lesson long ago.

When the commotion died down you felt arms wrap around your stomach, a chin rested itself on your shoulder "Thanks Shota." You could hear the smile in his voice "You know id do anything for you, want me to walk you home?" 

"Even if I say no you'll follow." A chuckle too close to your ear sent a shiver down your spine "Mhm, I have to protect my precious angel from the filth of this world. You know you'd be a lot safer if you-" "We already had this conversation, you better keep your word! You said you wouldn't try and take me again if I let you be my hero!" Pouting he let you go "Fine, but I know one day you'll come to your senses and come be my little willing house cat. Now come on ill buy you some dinner before you head home." 

♡♡♡

(284 Words)

And here's our on-schedule post 

Yo! I made an A03 account, idk what I'm gonna be posting on there just yet but if ya interested my user is the same as on here, PresentMicsYandere