𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼 {𝓜𝓲𝓬 + 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓚𝓸𝓲}

"Hello ladies!" You turned at the same time your friend Koi did to see your boss waving to the two of you "Hi Mr. Yamada." He walked over and threw his arm around Koi's shoulder "L/n-san can you go fetch me my studio headphones please?" "Sure!"

♡♡♡

When you came back Mic was nowhere to be seen but Koi was shuffling papers with a huge smile "What got you smiling like that- Did you get a raise?" "Better! Mic asked me on a date after work!" "Ah!" 

♡♡♡

You walked up to Mic as he was talking with an intern "Yamada-san I hate to interrupt but this is important." The intern left and he turned to you "Something wrong with the booth?" "No, I haven't heard from Koi since last Friday and I think you were the last one to be with her." "Sorry listener but I dropped her at her apartment and it's been silence since, I wish I had heard from her." 

He saw your face sag and squeezed your shoulder "After work come to my car, we'll go to her apartment and check on her." "Alright, thank you."

♡♡♡

At Koi's apartment, you knocked as hard as you could "Koi! Its F/n! Are you ok!?" When no answer came you turned to Mic who told you to back away from the door before kicking it off its hinges leaving it to fly into the apartment "Koi it's Mic! Are you injured!? Please respond!" 

You rushed in and started checking the room but there was no sight of Koi "Mic I can't find her- AH!" You were grabbed from behind as a cloth was placed above your nose. You tried to fight while screaming out for Mic under the cloth but no one ever came to save you.

♡♡♡

"F/n! F/n!" You woke up to the feeling of being cradled. You sat up in a hurry when you realized it was Koi who was cradling you, you quickly pulled her into a hug "Thank god your ok! Where are we!? Wheres Mic!?" "F/n, we're locked in his basement."

♡♡♡

(407 Words)

Requested by: Fendi_lm

Up Next: Momo 

Yo I packed my computer up and im sending it out with the rest of my shit tomorrow, I have a few drafts I can post but after that yall will just have to wait till it gets delivered to me up in Minnesota 🤧