𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓵 2 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

You woke up on one of your kidnapper's lap, yawning you pulled yourself up wiping the drool off your face "Good afternoon sleepyhead, how did you sleep? You gave him a disgusted look "The real question is how do you sleep knowing there's a rotting corpse in the basement." Now you noticed you had both their full attention, giving you a look as if you were crazy.

it was Mic, the one holding you, to speak up first "What are you talking about baby?" "I can't believe you're really trying to gaslight me right now! You know exactly what I'm talking about! The rotting corpse of your first victim in the basement, god at least I hope she's your first!" Aizawa leaned forward, trying to place the back of his hand on your forehead but you pulled back "The only thing in the basement is Hizashi's old DJ crap he refuses to throw out." "Memories Shota, you don't just throw memories out." 

You hopped off Mic's lap, throwing the basement door open and rushing down the dark stairs before either could stop you. When you yanked the light on and look around....you only saw the old dusty boxes with the label 'Mic's DONT THROW' No body, no chain on the floor, not even your mask or throw-up was anywhere to be seen. "But-But she was right there! I saw her! I accidentally knocked her over for god sakes!"

Mic pulled you to his chest with a sympathetic frown, running his hand threw your hair "Oh baby girl, it was a fever nightmare, nothing more." "No.. No, you two confessed! You said it was an accident and that you'd never do it again!" You were crying now, and it broke both their hearts. Aizawa once again tried to feel your head and this time you let him "Hizashi her fevers coming back. I think she had hallucinations." 

"What?" Aizawa knelt beside you, looking you over "Do you not remember? When we got home from our mission we found you on your bed, you were so sick you were out of it. We had to rush you down to the hospital because of how bad your fever was." 

Was that what it was, some fever-induced hallucination? But it felt so real, but you've got no real proof it was.

You left your thoughts when Mic shook you a little "Hey, stay with us in the world of the living babe. Do you think we need to take you back to the hospital?" Unsure if the fever or confusion was to blame but you felt the room spinning, quickly you grabbed Mic's arms hard feeling if he let you go you'd most definitely tumble to the ground "Dont let go. Please." "I won't I promise, come on lets you upstairs so you can sit down." 

Slowly, with Mic holding you and Aizawa behind you making sure he was ready to catch you if you feel, they got you on the couch but you still refused to let Mic go. Aizawa left and came back with a cold rag placing it on your head. You rested your head against Mic's shoulder " 'm gonna nap." "Alright, dont wake up and accuse us of murder this time ok." He laughed but you frowned "Sorry." 

 Each man placed a kiss on your face "It's alright love, sweet dreams."

♡♡♡

(582 Wors)

Idk why everyone wanted a part two but I decided to make it go in the complete opposite direction 🤭

Poor sick darling 👀