𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

You threw yourself up with a scream, the force of your lunge throwing you onto the floor with a loud thud.

The door swung open and not a moment after the light flicked on. You looked up to see Hizashi, still half asleep but alert. Picking yourself off the floor you rushed to throw yourself into his arms, holding him tightly as you sobbed into his chest the force shaking the both of you "Oh songbird, another nightmare?"

He was squeezed tighter, a yes. Wrapping an arm around your waist the other stroked your head he sighed "Kayama can't hurt you anymore, not as long as I'm around." He stayed as he was with you until your body stopped shaking "Wanna get a snack and see if there's anything good on tv?"

"No." 

"Not feelin' it? That's fine, how about you get back in bed then?" He watched you crawl back into the bed but you hesitated to lay back down "...Join me?" Hizashi couldn't help but smile as he turned the lights off. He had to physically stop himself from jogging to the bed. Climbing beside you he allowed you to get comfortable before laying himself down and wrapping you up tight "Go ahead and get some shut-eye love, ill keep the bad dreams away." A kiss was placed to your forehead as your eyes began to droop.

♡♡♡

(248 Words)

Depression won't stop this bitch from writing! ... let's pretend it didn't take me a good almost week just to write this 😬