🎄ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 {𝕄𝕚𝕕ℝ𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕄𝕚𝕔} 🎄

You woke to a silent house, weird normally all your siblings would be as loud as a marching band by now. You got up, dressed, and made your way to the kitchen to see what your mother had made for breakfast. When you got to the kitchen you found, nothing. It was completely empty, and you soon found the rest of the house to be exactly the same, where is your family!?

You passed by a calendar and saw today marked out, as the day you were all supposed to leave for vacation. They forgot you! You couldn't believe it, how do they forget their own kid! You took a deep breath and went back to your room, they'll notice and come back to get you it'll be fine.

♡♡♡

You woke up the next day and realized, their not coming back for you. So you made yourself breakfast and went to watch some tv, might as well have your own vacation then right.

♡♡♡

Three days into being home alone you woke to the sound of people talking outside, you stood and made your way to the window hoping it was your parents finally coming back for you only to see two men and a women getting out a blue car. You closed the curtnes and rush to lock up the house

You were tucked away in your closet when you heard a window break, then who ever climb threw slip on the cooking oil you poured. Next the back door was kicked in and the bowling ball above it came crashing down. And finally someone tired to go down the chemny but you had already set a fire ablaze. After a couple minutes you emerged from your closet and tiptoed out your room to see if they had left. 

You were checking the kitchen when suddenly arms wrapped around you caging you in "Poor thing you must be so scared, its alright dads here to take you home." "Your not my dad!" You were trying to get out his arms when the other man and women came over to help him. They wrapped you in a blanket so tight you couldn't move, the women picked you up and begain walking to the door "Shh mommy knows your afraid right now but its gonna be ok. We're gonna take you home, a home where you'll never be forgotten again." 

♡♡♡

(422 Words)

Requested by: waifufu

...Ive never seen any of the home alone movies... Like ik he does a bunch of crazy shit to the bugulers but that's bout it...