𝓟𝓮𝓽 {𝓨𝓪𝓴𝓾𝔃𝓪 𝓜𝓲𝓬}

That night at the club should have been like any other. Go in, do your thing, and go home. But it was anything but the normal night.

You just finished dancing and were collecting your money when two men in fully black suits walked in with a man in the middle of them. The man sat at a table as the two stood beside him still. He looked through his orange sunglasses, going from one end of the club to the next before whispering to one of the men next to him who rushed off. 

You had just made it to the backstage door when the man in the fully black suit walked up to you "My boss would like a dance, in the VIP please." You looked to the man at the table who was smiling at you before shrugging, he'll be a big tipper you hoped as you lead him into the back rooms. 

♡♡♡

You packed your purse and walked out of the club ready to get home and off your sore feet when the two men in black blocked your path. The 'boss' approached you with a smile "Hello darling, hope im not just a blurred face in the crowd to you." "Hard to forget the man with bodyguards and a bottomless wallet." He chuckled "Well speaking of that bottomless wallet, how would you like to have a hand in that wallet all the time?"

"Pardon?" He nodded as he wrapped his arm around you begin to walk you in the opposite direction of your car "Im a lonely man with a job not many can handle. I just want someone to love and care for and I have a feeling you can handle me enough to allow me to do so. All you have to do is get in this car and you'll never have to worry about anything ever again, ill handle it all." 

♡♡♡

You were kneeling on the little dog bed by his chair as he talked to the two men on the sofa in front of you, you don't know who they are or what they look like since good girls keep their eyes in their laps "Princess?" You looked up to Mic "What do you think? Should I trust them?" You could see that glint in his eye, that twitch in his smile "No sir." He snapped his fingers and the two men dropped lifeless on the floor. He patted your head "Such a good girl, come get off the floor I have a much comfier seat just for you."

♡♡♡

(473 Words)

Requested by: Aiz3ns

Im all moved into my new place {still unsure if im staying forever or just a couple of months but that's a def story} so hopefully I can get back schedule now {Yes this story was written in 5 minutes, shut up}

Up Next: Yandere Todorki family