𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 {𝓚𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Prompt # 27

Mic stepped in front of the king's chair quickly bowing "My above officer said you had a quest for me, your majesty?" The king nodded as Mic straightened "Yes! Yamada, you are my second greatest knight and like a son to me and it's why I trust only you to do this mission!" "Which is?" "I need you to escort my eldest daughter to her husband."

Mic felt a tinge of pain in his chest "F/n is getting married?" The king frowned "Sadly, I always wanted her to rule over the kingdom once I was gone but alas it seems her fate is not to be here." 

♡♡♡

Mic stepped into the charet behind his princess "Good morning ma'am." "Morning Yamada." You closed your eyes and leaned back with a sad sigh. About 3 minutes of silence went by before Mic couldn't take it any longer "Why did your dad marry you off, he seemed upset to see you go." 

You slowly sat up looking at Mic with sad eyes "He didn't, I offered up my hand-" "Why!?" You shook your head before looking out the window in longing "My soon-to-be husband's father threatened war on our kingdom... I hate war it's so barbaric. So I offered my hand to his eldest son as a peace treaty and he agreed, so off I go." 

Mic shook his head "We would have won-" "We would have had to explain to women and their children why daddy isn't coming home anymore. As future queen my job is to care for my kingdom and its citizens and marrying that man will save countless lives and land."

♡♡♡

You were asleep on Mic's shoulder and he was halfway to nodding off with you when a huge bump woke the both of you up with a fright. Mic leaned forward a bit "Hey, you got precious cargo in here drive better!"

A second later the charet stopped. When the door opened Mic didn't see the driver, but a rugged-looking man "Precious cargo huh?" You were pushed back by Mic as he grabbed his sword and quickly jumped outside.

You followed after collecting yourself, but you wish you hadn't, because the second your feet were on the ground you were hit with a splatter of blood. You basically shrieked causing Mic to quickly rush to your side "What, what happened!" "You- You killed him and it's one me!" 

Mic quickly stripped off his uniform and used the undershirt to whip your skin clean of the blood "Im sorry my lady," He bent down and grabbed a diamond bracelet off his wrist getting down on his knee "Please accept this as my sorry."

You slapped it out of his hand "Stop! Just stop!" You looked down at your blood-covered dress "I cant meet my future husband like this!" You both noticed the cart the man had and sighed "Just go see if theirs a dress in there please." 

♡♡♡

Mic looked down at your sleeping form, illuminated beautifully by the fire's dim light. He rubbed his face, the love of his life is not only getting married off but she hates the thing he's sworn to do for the rest of his days.

He could change, he'd never touch a sword again if he could have his love. He looked around. not a soul around for miles... Maybe he could have his love.

He grabbed his and your bloody clothes and tossed them into the charet before propping the driver's dead body back into the driver's seat before pushing the bandit's dead body and cart down a hill into the roaring lake. If they came looking they would simply think he and his love were dead and they could live a happy life where no one had to make sacrifices for their kingdom!

♡♡♡

(659 Words)

8Daddyissues8 Its finally done!!