𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 {𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓸𝓾}

Being hired as a nanny for the Todoroki's was a huge opportunity. Endeavor was a man who paid handsomely and never got in the way which was great. He hired a nanny for each one of his four kids meaning you only had to deal Natsou for a shit load of money.

But all things must come to an end and soon you were fired and sent away, he didn't even let you tell your little Natsuo goodbye.

♡♡♡

Natsuo cant believe he missed the last bus back to his apartment! He started walking when he heard a familiar voice "Natsou?" He turned and almost dropped his book, F/n L/n the women who basically raised him the women he saw as more of a mother than his actual mother was walking over to him smiling.

He smiled back and quickly pulled her into a hug "How have you been? I haven't seen I was like 10!" She nodded "I've been well. And I know I'm sorry I left without a goodbye, I wanted to see you one last time but your mom wouldn't let me." He gave you a confused look "Why wouldn't mom let you say goodbye to me? She loved the nannies." 

You rubbed the back of your neck "Well, you're an adult you can know. You already know your dads obsession with having powerful kids, well when your mom said no more he tried to- Well he wanted me to have a kid with him because of my ice quirk." Natsuo's face went from confused to annoyed to back to smiling "Well it was nice seeing you're again- Oh please take my number I wanna catch up some more!"

♡♡♡

Endeavor walked into his son's apartment "Natsou are you and Shoto ready to go?" The door closed and Endeavour turned to see his pissed-off son holding an ice cycle "Natsou wheres Shoto? You texted saying the both of you wanted to hang out." Natsuo gave a small chuckle "Your the reason F/n had to leave." "No that was your mother-" "No! It was you! And now your gonna pay for that!"

♡♡♡

(366 Words)

Requested by: ziakitty

My meds knocked me the fuck out, my bad, here's Fridays story lol

Up Next: Front Man Aizawa {squid games au}