🎄𝕄𝕣𝕤. ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 {𝕆𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕠}🎄

You arrived at the hospital a bit early, already in your Mrs. Clause outfit, to hand out presents to the kids. You've done it since you got into middle school as a way to give back to the community and normally its always been just you but this time a boy in a Santa suit was sitting by the nurse's station "Oh you must be L/n, the doctors said to wait for you."

You smiled "Yeah that's me, you are?" "Oboro Shirikumo!" You grabbed one of the two sacks and pointed to a hall "I always go this way first-" "Always?" "Oh I've been doing this for about four or so years, hope you don't mind letting me take the lead." "Of course not, lead the way!" 

♡♡♡

Finally you were both in the very last room, you reached into your bag to find it empty. You turned to Oboro to see his bag was as flat as yours. When he realized there was no present he cupped his hands and a present appeared inside it, he handed it to the girl who ripped it open to find exactly what she asked for.

♡♡♡

You were both walking out the hospital as the sun was setting when you laughed "That's some quirk you got." He gave a nervous chuckle "Oh that's not my quirk, just a power my families had for generations." You gave him a puzzled look until a sled landed beside you with a little elf in the driver's seat "Yeah, I guess I should tell you the other thing I've been hiding. I need a Mrs. Clause to be able to fully take my dad's place and well when I heard about you I knew you'd be perfect!" 

You took a second to think about it, without you becoming Mrs. Clause Christmas wont happen next year. So you accepted 

♡♡♡

Once at the north pole you were dressed up and married. After the ceremony his mother, the old Mrs. Clause took you around the north pole and showed you everything you'd be doing as Mrs. Clause.

♡♡♡

You were typing away at the naughty list when the head elf Aizawa walked in "The reindeer got out." "How did that happen?" He shrugged "Hizashi probably sleeping on the job again. Can you come help?" You saved the file before standing from your desk "Sure." You opened the door to find your husband just standing there, you walked past him trying to keep up with Aizawa. 

After all the reindeer were back in their stables you walked back in to find your husband staring out the window, you tried to brush it off but it kept happening. It got so bad that no matter where you went you felt eyes on you.

One night when you were reading in bed you couldn't take it anymore. You stood and walked over to the door quickly slinging it open to revile your husband standing outside your room "What's your deal!?" "What do you mean?" You looked at him as if he was crazy "You watching me, 24/7! Its creepy!" "You're my wife, am I not allowed to look at you." 

You shook your head "I married you so those kids should have Christmas not for you to creep on me!" He looked hurt "You only married me for the kids?" "You thought I was marrying you for something else?" He bounced back "No, good night." He quickly left, your starting to feel you made the wrong choice.

♡♡♡

(617 Words)

Happy Holidays:  Kamiko_1234

I was super busy so 23/24 is now 24/25, im sure none of you will mind since your still get your stories just a bit latw