𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓴 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

"I will kill anyone who tries to take you away from me!" You put your hands up in surrender as you walked over to the crazed man standing above your boyfriend's bloody body. Slowly you moved your shaking hands to cup his face, when he nuzzled into them you let out a breath of relief realizing you made the right move. "No one will take me away from you, okay? Im all yours. Just yours. So just put the knife down and we can talk, just talk to me Hizashi." 

He slowly put the carving knife down on the coffee table and pulled you into a hug "Im sorry im scaring you I just can't stand one more day without having you all to myself." Swallowing your sobs you rubbed his back, this man is just a coworker sure a close coworker but you had never caught the vibe he even liked you much less liked you this much! But you've got to do what you have to to survive this. "Ok Hizashi, im yours, all yours now. But you-" His grip on you tightened "But?" 

Taking a deep breath you pulled yourself out of his arms and yanked him into a kiss, tasting the blood splatter on his lip. When you pulled away the man basically had hearts in his eyes "Im gonna go get cleaned up, you should also wash your face dear." "Ok." He gave you a smile as he cupped your face "Dont think about going anywhere while im in the bathroom, I promise you'll regret it."

♡♡♡

(262 Words)