🎄ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 {𝕌𝔸 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤}🎄

Everyone at the party was having a wonderful time, except you. You're sat atop Mic's lap as he tells a story about him, Aizawa, and Midnight back in their high school days to the group.

♡♡♡

When Nezu reached out to you offering you an extremely high-paying job at UA you didn't even question it, you needed the money so you took the job. But now you wish you had asked a few questions since your not a teacher or counselor, oh no, your job is called stress reliever in which your supposed to sit their and take whatever the staff gives you.

Sometimes its not all bad like when they just want to vent but sometimes they get handys and other times they, well they need to hit something. And when you tried to quiet they turned on you and refused to let you leave the dorms. 

♡♡♡

You stood only to be pulled back down "Yo where do you think your going pretty girl?" "The bathroom." He nodded as he let you go, you turned to walk away only for his hand to come down hard on your ass "Be quick, im not done lovin ya up." You had to stop yourself from running as you finished making your way to the adjoining restrooms.

Once you locked the door you pulled out Mic's phone, Mic always did get to into his stories. You turned it on and clicked the dial pad when a knock came at the door "Sweetness I think you picked up something that doesn't belong to you." Shit! You picked up the pace dialing 911.

"Hello, what's your emergency?" "I've been kidnapped-" Suddenly you were wrapped in Aizawa's scarf and the phone was in All Might's hands, he hung up before powering the phone down. Midnight grabbed your face "When those cops get here your not gonna say a single word unless I tell you to. If you speak out of line, or even so much as give them a funny look, I will whip your ass until it looks like Santa's coat. Am I understood?" When you didn't make any movements her nails dug into the fat of your cheeks "Am. I. Understood?" "Yes ma'am." "Good girl." 

♡♡♡

(383 Words)

Requested by: AntiNolia

My Mic and Midnight favoritism was really shining through here... oops