𝓐𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓭 {𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓯𝓣𝓸𝓹 𝓢𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓭}

Your life hasn't really been great. Your an orphan living at a little run down orphanage, all you know about your parents is your father is no longer around and your mom was a teen mom who couldn't care for you and handle her hero career so instead of giving up her job she gave you up.

You could care less though, she didn't care for you so you dont care for her. Hell you dont care for heroes in general! And thats why you hate the situation your in right now.

You were just walking 'home' from your after school tutoring when you walked down an alley a little rat man was being mugged in, as if it was a natural reaction your body just acted. You sent the mugger flying on his ass and pulled the rat man away from danger. He was very thankful but you just wanted to get to your room away from the 'spotlight'

Well the next day the rat man was at your orphanage offering you a spot in the hero course and room in the dorms. You tried to reject, many times, but he just wouldn't take no for an answer.

♡♡♡

You put on your UA uniform and turned to Shinsou "How do I look?" "Like a UA student." You rolled your eyes "I hate this." He laughed and sat up from your bed "You'll love it there." 

Shinsou is another orphan in the orphanage and even know he likes, and wants to be, a hero you to are really good friends.

"Yeah being surrounded by hero scum, its gonna be so fun." He grabbed his bag "Come on before your late to your first day." 

♡♡♡

Aizawa, Mic, and Midnight had all been tasked with greeting the new 1A student, two out of three smiled as the door opened. They all froze when the female version of their best friend walked threw the door completely out of dress code Mic might add.

You went and stood in front the class as Aizawa stumbled out to introduce yourself, "Hi im F/n, dont have a last name because my mother didn't give me one before she abandoned me for her hero career, I dont wanna be here and actually hate heroes but that rat thing wouldn't take my no for an answer. So im here and trying to get expelled and as my first attempt." You threw two middle fingers into the air "Fuck you all!"

"Go to your seat young lady." You rolled your eyes and sat in the desk next to Shinsou with your feet up on the desk for the remainder of the day doing no work. After school you went to your dorm to take a nap.

♡♡♡

You were woken up to the sound of your door opening. You shot up to see Midnight entering your room "Sorry I woke you dear." "What the fuck do you want?" She sighed "Can we talk?" You crossed your arms and she took that as an invitation to sit on the edge of your bed "Im sorry I abandoned you-" "Your my mom!?" She used the shock of the moment to pull you to her lap so she could hold you "Let me speak. Im sorry I abandoned you. Im sorry I choice my career over you. Im sorry im the reason you hate heroes. Im so sorry about everything."

She started rubbing your back as you began to feel really tired "But I want to make it up to you now, close your eyes, mommy has you baby." You could no longer keep your eyes open as you felt her stand with you.

♡♡♡

You woke up to the sound of muttering voices. You sat up to find you were napping on a couch, suddenly hands enveloped you pulling you into a women's lap "Morning baby girl." You tried to push off her but her grip was strong "Mic's making you some breakfast so I was thinking me and Aizawa could watch some tv with you." You kept struggling "You dont get to abandon me from birth and then come into my life by accident years later to pretend you were here the whole time! Let me go!"

She frowned "I was young and in a bind, please baby im trying to make it right. We're trying to make it right." A scarf wrapped around your whole body leaving you little room to struggle as Midnight swaddled you like a baby and sat you on Aizawa's lap so she could turn the tv on.

♡♡♡

(777 Words)

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

Up Next: Kraken Tamaki