𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

♡Day 1♡

"Your mean." 

Aizawa stopped walking to the door in favor of going back over to you, couching to get on your level  "Oh I'm sorry, was the spoiled little princess expecting to be waited on hand and foot? To be coddled?" He laughed "I don't know how Hizashi does things around here pumpkin but when while im watching over you we do things my way, and I don't tolerate brats."

♡Day 2♡

You heard the clack of heals getting ever so close to your hiding spit with each second that passed. Your heart was racing so bad when she grabbed you, you let out a shreak "Oh I love when they scream." 

"I didn't even break a rule!" She chuckled as she tossed you over her shoulder "I wouldn't call the list on the fridge rules. Now your under Midnight's rules, and runing away is defenety breaking a few of them."

♡Day 3♡

Aizawa placed the soup in front you, when you mad a face of discust he raised an eyebrow "What, not to the princess's standered?" You shuttered before grabbing the spoon and begain to stuff your face, even as the bitter tasted stained your tounge.

♡Day 4♡

Midnight smiled at you as you walked in the room, taking a seat beside her only to be pushed to the grond "The couch is a privilage you have yet to earn. Know your place mutt." 

♡Day 5♡

You were sitting on the floor beside Aizawa's legs as Midnight was cleaning up the breakfast mess from earlier. The door swung open as Mic basically danced into the room, tucking his suitcase away by the door.

"Hizashi!!" 

He was suprised when you threw yourself into his arms, almost knowing the both of you over as you squeezed him tight "Oh my lovely listener, I missed you too!" You looked up at him with tears in your eyes "Please dont leave me again! Im sorry for everything I did! I promise to never missbehave again! Just dont leave me!"

Now hes down right shocked as he begain to rub your back "Dont worry, I already told the commission I cant do outta country missions anymore. Being away from you hurt me too bugaboo. Now calm down and ill make us your fav for lunch, then we can kick these losers out watch that movie you like." 

"That sounds nice, thank you Zashi." 

♡♡♡

(394 Words)