𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓜𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂 (𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪)

You were sitting on your couch drinking tea when your doorbell rang, slowly opening the door you found your son holding a card and your favorite candy "Happy mothers day." "Oh Shota, its nice to see you!" He smiled at you "Hi momma, sorry I've been busy lately-" Shaking your head you ushered him inside and to the couch "Dont even worry about that, your here right now and thats what matters." 

"Hun who are you talking to?"

Aizawa glanced at the kitchen before turning back to you "Am I interrupting something?" Giving him a nervous smile you stood "Well yes but im glad you are because I've been trying to figure out how to introduce the two of you," as you talked a man walked out the kitchen and over to you "Shota meet my boyfriend R/n, R/n meet my son Shota." The man smiled at him "Nice to meet you Sh-" 

"Aizawa. You call me Aizawa." You frowned seeing how upset your son was "Sho please stay for dinner." "Of course I will momma." 

♡♡♡

"Night F/n." Your boyfriend kissed your check before leaving. When the door closed Aizawa scowled "Momma you need to stop seeing him." "Why?" He sat you down on the couch giving you a sympathetic frown "I get a bad feeling off him, he's no good." "Sho-" He shook his head squeezing your hands "Ive been a hero long enough to know to trust my gut, that man is bad news." After a few moments you sighed "Alright, I trust you Shota." 

♡♡♡

R/n had just made it to his door when a hand grabbed his shoulder ripping him back before punching his to the floor "What is your deal with my momma?" "Wha-" "Wrong answer."

♡♡♡

(305 Words)

My mothers day post cuz I wanted to take a break from the angst/try something new