𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 {𝓨𝓪𝓴𝓾𝔃𝓪 𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

It's a night of celebration! One of the Aizawa family's biggest rivals is no more! It's a night of drinks, dancing, and fun... too bad Aizawa himself isn't having much fun.

He was enjoying the night, until you drunkenly sat your ass down on his right-hand man Yamada's lap and now the two are laughing and drinking happily enjoying their night as if your pretty little collar doesn't have his name on it. 

He can't take it anymore!

He stood so suddenly all eyes in the room were on him. As he walked threw the crowd they parted giving him a straight path to the two drunk idiots who didn't even pay attention to anyone else. When he was standing in front of the two of you he grabbed your collar and yanked you off Yamada's lap "If you even so much as look at her again ill make sure none of you is found do I make myself clear?" "Y-Yes boss!"

He dragged you out of the party and up to your shared room. Once inside he slung you onto the bed causing you to roll your eyes "No need to foam at the mouth, we were just enjoying ourselves as you said too." "I said enjoy yourself not be a fucking slut. How do you think I look to others when I let what mine flaunt around with the low lives?" "Thought you didn't care how you look to others-"

He grabbed you by the throat effectively whipping that smug look off your face. He was so close you could feel his breath against your lips "I care that people will think your available when your mine. I don't share and you're about to learn that the hard way dear."  

♡♡♡

(300 Words)

Up Next: Alien Mic