𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓪!

Its my mans Birthday so of course today's story had to be about him 

"Come on Sho." "Yeah yo! It's just some drinks to celebrate!" Aizawa shook his head "Celebrating birthdays is illogical. Why celebrate the day I was born its nothing special, everyone goes through it." Mic and Midnight frowned "You do this every year man, just let us appreciate!" He shook his head as he began to walk off "Go knock yourselves out, I'm there in spirit." 

♡♡♡

He opened the door with a sigh placing his capture weapon on the hook by the door before he felt you hug him. He opened his eyes to see you smiling up at him "Happy birthday dad!" He patted your head with a smile "Close your eyes I got a surprise for you!" He closed them as you grabbed your hand and lead him into the kitchen "Open them!"

 He opened his eyes to see you smiling up at him "Happy birthday dad!" He patted your head with a smile "Close your eyes I got a surprise for you!" He closed them as you grabbed your hand and lead him into the kitchen "Open them!"

"Its adorable, thank you baby." As he watched you cut both of you a slice of cake he can't help but remember when he first took you from your horrible parents, the only present he's ever likes was you accepting him as your father.

♡♡♡

(216 Words)

Up next: Omega Hizashi