𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓵 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

🚧 Gore {like I gagged writing some of this shit, but I do have a weak stomach}, read at your own risk 🚧

You were walking to the kitchen when the smell of rotting meat, sickening sweet, smacked your noes so hard you began to gag and had to open the small kitchen window to get some fresh air before your breakfast came back up. Sure, your two kidnappers hadn't been home in a few days, and you sure as hell weren't doing any chores, but you didn't think a few days of neglect would have the kitchen in such a state. To hell with rebellion, you cannot be stuck in this house with it smelling like this. 

It took almost the full day, but you scrubbed that kitchen top to bottom, it was in vain however as the smell still assaulted almost all your senses. So, you scrubbed the living room as well thinking maybe that's what it was but still threw the bleach and all other strong cleansers you could smell it. Looking around the basement door caught your eye, how had you not thought of it before, something maybe one of those strays Aizawa feeds had gotten in and died in there.

You opened the door and a burst of hot air that smelled like death itself was standing in front you hit your face, in a second your stomach had done a summer salt. You leaned forward when you felt the burn at the back of your throat and threw up all over the first step of the basement. Breathing hard you shut the door and rushed to the open kichen window for fresh air and to rinse your mouth.

You came back to the basement door with your nose plugged and a mask over your face. Gloves covered your hand that held a trash bag ready to put the animal in it so the smell wouldn't drift into the rest of the house until they came home and were able to get rid of it for good.  Taking a deep breath, you hopped the first step and counited down. Soon you were standing in the middle of the dark basement, the smell muted but every much still causing your stomach to curl slightly.

Reaching up you moved a hand around until it hit against the chain you knew was around somewhere and pulled it. Yellowish light started to push away the darkness away. You began looking around for a dead animal but stopped dead in your tracks when you saw it, a women's body curled up in the corner of the room. She was chained to the floor by her ankle. You stepped a bit closer trying to get a better look, just wanting to be sure you're actually seeing what you're seeing.

Her creamy skin matt and dry, the dress she wore tight on her blotted body, her hair missing in patches around her head, a look of fear and sorrow forever stuck on her almost no longer human looking face, but what really caught your attention was the collar around her neck, just like the one they have picked up in your room for you 'when you're ready'. You gagged, saliva building in your mouth for what was to come. Quickly you ripped the mask off and once again leaned forward empty your gut all over the floor.

When you feel to your knees you knocked against her causing the body to shift and fall over, panicked you crawled away getting back up to your feet and running out the basement leaving the light on in your panic "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." You chained the words until you slammed the basement door shut. 

You drug yourself up the stairs to shower. For the next few days, you didn't move from your bed as thoughts circled your head 

Was she once in the same situation you found yourself in now?
What had she done to make your captures do that to her?
What exactly had they done?

...Would you face her same fate one day?

You stayed like that, laying on your back face to the ceiling as you let your thoughts of how horrible a way to die that is consume you, until your door flew open "We're home!" He stopped when he looked at you "Baby you look like death, are you alright?" 

The mere mention of death made you gag but you had nothing in your stomach to toss. He was quick to be by your side, reaching to feel your head but you scrambled to get away accidently kicking him in the side in your panic. He yelped as he snatched your legs yanking you into his lap and holding you with such grip you had no choice but to be still in his arms "Hey hey! Breath babe, it's just your Zashi." 

"Let me go! Please let me go!" You sobbed out but he didn't budge "Not till you calm down, your gonna hurt yourself with all that grooving you're doing. Now take a deep breath and tell me what's wrong, are ya sick?" Before you could answer Aizawa entered the room "F/n, did you go down into the basement?" 

You felt Mic tense up under you, his already tight grip tightening a bit more. He looked down at you with worried eyes "Did you?" And that's when the flood gate broke, you began to bawl your eyes out "I'm sorry! I won't do it again, please don't do that to me!" Both men shared a look before Aizawa came to sit beside the two of you wrapping his arms around Mic's "Oh love, we'd never make that mistake again. Thats why we don't punish you, we learned from our past and know better than to treat our love in such a way ever again."

Mic nodded along with him "Thats right. Now why don't you calm down, then we can get some food in your gut because from the way it sounded when I first walked in you haven't in a bit." When you were still shaking and sobbing almost to the point of hyperventilating, he turned to Aizawa "Go make her a glass of water, just enough to calm her I don't want her knocked out till she's at least eaten something." 

♡♡♡

(1084 Words)

Another unscheduled post cuz I'm impatient 

So basically, they accidently broke her and after meeting you kind of gave up on fixing her and left her to die and thats why you only recently started to smell it...