𝓓𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

🚧 Drinking/Being Drunk/Yandere taking advantage of drunkness {nonsexual} 🚧

You heard the knock, now a normal person would have gone to the door and checked the peephole, but you froze in place trying not to make a single sound. You don't need the peephole because you know it's them, probably holding gifts and smiling like idiots. You wish they had never saved you, being taken out by that villain would have been better than this.

You stood halfway off the couch, nearly not breathing, as you waited for them to stop the knocking and leave as normal but this time you heard the one you know as Eraserhead speak "It's not like we can't just kick in the door, but we're being nice here, so why don't you be good and let us in." You thought it over and decided you didn't want to get kicked out of your apartment for the door damaged and hurried over.

When the door opened you were quickly pulled into a hug by Present Mic "Good afternoon cutie, I hope you've had a good day! Ours was alright but we missed you so much! Why haven't you been answering the door, or our calls, or text, I feel like you're not even receiving our letters!?"

You felt suffocated by both his chest and his words, so caught up with him you hadn't even realized they had pulled you out of your apartment and began walking you down the hall "What are you doing!?" Eraserhead smiled at you as Mic held you tight forcing you to keep walking "We notice you never leave your apartment anymore so we're taking you out for a nice dinner, on us."

♡♡♡

You were sat between the two in the booth staring down at the buffet in front of you. Your mouth was almost water causing the two men to laugh "All for your cutie." Mic gave a quick squeeze to your cheek as he pushed a drink toward you.

♡♡♡

You walked out of the little restaurant with a chuckle as you slightly tripped. Aizawa grabbed you, pulling you close to his chest as he helped you walk "Careful." "Im, hehe, fine." He gave a quick look to Mic "We can't just dump her at her house." "Your right, lets's bring her home so we can nurse her up tomorrow!"

"Wanna- I want to go home." Mic smiled at you, cupping your cheeks with both hands so he could plant a kiss on your forehead "You are going home, your new home." Aizawa rested his hand on his husband's shoulder "Are you sure about that, there's no going back once you decide to do this." After a few good minutes, Mic stood straight up and began leading you to his car "Absolutely sure! Our poor girl needs us Sho, look at her all helpless."

♡♡♡

(468 Words)