𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

You walked up to the apartment to see the doorman take a double look "Ms. Yamada? I would have thought you'd be inside by now, you know the towns on lock down correct?" You gave him a polite smile "Yes but I needed a few things before locking up for the night." He shook his head "Well im glad your alive, have a nice night." You walked in "I will."

The elevator ride was fast and soon you found yourself unlocking your front door. When it opened you jumped seeing your husband, who you thought would be at his radio show calming the public, sitting on a chair arms crossed looking pissed "Where were you?" Oh, looked, and sounded pissed "Uh, the store?" He stood and crossed the living room in seconds, he looked into the bag "A tv dinner. You risked your fucking life for a tv dinner!?" You tensed freezing up, did he just, yell at you? Hes never raised his voice around you much less at you "We- We have nothing to cook and I-" "You could have called me, I would have brought you something to eat!"

You flinched at the sound this time causing him to move a bit back and lower his voice "You went out alone, while its getting dark, knowing there was a villain spotted in the area actively looking for victims?" When he put it like that it sounded a lot worse then it did in your head a bit ago "Yeah but-" "But nothing! I could have lost your tonight! Imagine how I would have felt if I had to go down to the hospital and identify your body!" "Please stop yelling Hizashi, im sorry I worried you but your really starting to scare me." 

He hugged you "Im sorry, being a hero makes the worst case scenario the first one to come to mind no matter what. I canceled my show to come home to be with you since the villains out only to find you gone and you weren't answering the phone I- I panicked." You hugged him back "I get it, but you need to remember im not some helpless civilian. Hizashi I can handle myself if I need to." He nodded "How about you put the tv dinner away and I order us some fresh grub?" "Id like that."

♡♡♡

"Please come to bed with me?" You even threw in the pouty eyes but he shook his head "I have grading I need to finish, ill come to bed when im done promise." Once you were tucked in tight in the shared bedroom Hizashi pulled a box out the back of the closet, the one he hoped and prayed he would never actually need to use.... The box that held the heavy duty locks

You might not be some helpless civilian but he still needs to protect you, whether you like it or not.

♡♡♡

(536 Words)

October is supposed to be National Coming Out day right?

Alright, im a asexual lesbian and ?bi-gender/genderfluid? {idk im still figuring that part out} that goes by She/They/He