𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓲𝓭 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂}

"Am I pronoid?" 

That's been the question on your mind since a bit after those people moved in next door. It's not like you think they're out to get you or anything but there is definitely something...off, about them. They've been nothing but nice to you of course! It's not anything like that that's giving you this feeling about them, no it's the small things that are getting you.

Like the father, Shota Yamada-Aizawa, he's polite enough but whenever you off handly mention something upsetting you no matter how small it never fails to stop happening. Once you mentioned a co-worker upsetting you and the man just never came back into work and another time you told him about your broken computer screen was making your work harder and he gave you his old laptop, said he no longer needed it.

And the other father, Hizashi Yamada-Aizawa, he's lovely and just so willing to help with any and everything. Whether you need to move your old couch down the flights of stairs you live above or just hanging a photo he jumps at the opportunity to be your hero. But with that loveliness he can be a bit, well a bit too much. Whenever you two are together his hands always find their way all over you no matter what you do to stop them.

And their children, the oldest Hitoshi and their youngest Eri. Normal hyper-curious children by all accounts. But the couple times you've babysat for them you've found Hitoshi to be...prone to starring when he thinks your not looking and little Eri is full of questions about your relationship with her fathers. By the time you've given them back it feels like a weight is lifted off your chest.

If you were asked about the Yamada-Aizawa family you'd have nothing but good things to say, and you truly dislike thinking so negatively about people who are so kind to you but those hushed voices you hear inside your room when your pretending to sleep, you recognize them.

No your not paranoid, your aware.

♡♡♡

(439 Words)