𝓣𝓮𝓪 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Prompt #49

Mic just sat down with his tea when his doorbell was rung. Rolling his eyes he got up, hoping to god it was no one as he really didn't want to be seen in his robe and rose petal face mask. When he opened the door he was imminently hit with a sharp ting upon seeing his ex-girlfriend at his door "What happened to your face!?"

You gave him a smile "Its nothing-" Your chin was grabbed as he turned your head into the light "Jesus, your eyes is swollen shut...Look, you don't have to tell me what happened, but lets get some ice on it." 

♡♡♡

You leaned back against the couch, an ice pack covering the majority of your face "So...can I know why you randomly showed up on my doorstep?" "I knew he wouldn't come here." Mic couldn't help the scowl that crossed his face. He as in that homewrecking asshole who doesn't know how to control his anger.

"Well then, you should stay the night." "Oh no I cant, im just waiting for him to calm down before I go home." "I insist-" "I really cant."

He sighed before standing "Then let me make you one more cup of tea before you go."

♡♡♡

You opened your eyes- wait when had you closed them? And why are you tied to Mic's bed!?

"Morning co-star~ How did you sleep?" "What that hell is going on!?" He gave you a smile, that Present Mic smile "Im helping you, of course. It's what heroes do."

♡♡♡

(279 Words)

This was sloppy, im sorry