𝓛𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓷 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Hizashi was humming, his hips wiggling to his own little beat, as he stirred the pot on the stove. Aizawa was sitting at the table, his work table propped in front his face. It was quiet, peaceful even, until a crash followed by a huff of 'Fuck' was heard in the living room. Both men smiled to each other before going to the door. When they peaked out they saw you trying to use the crutches Hizashi gifted you to move from the couch to the bathroom.    

They watched with smiles as you struggled around the room so focused you didn't even know they were watching. Silently they gushed at how adorable you looked trying so hard to steady yourself the whole time you wobbled about. But suddenly one of the crutches hit a side able and slipped from under you causing you to topple forward. Within seconds both men were next to you, Mic scooping you up into his arms "Oh be careful hun, you're legs are still recovering." 

You turned to look anywhere but at him, something you've been doing since your last punishment. Sure it hurt him but that doesn't change the fact you need him. He smiled down at you "Bathroom?" "Put me down I can do it on my own." He tsked his tongue as he began to walk "That's the fourth fall since I gave them to you, clearly you cant. Im taking them back and we're gonna go back to the hollar if you need help way. It was so much safer. Ill give them back when you're a bit more healed up." 

Your frown deepened "Oh now your gonna help me?" Now you were both frowning.

♡♡♡

You lay on the bed staring at Mic with tears streaming down your face. You were screaming and crying out for him, begging him to save you, to help you. For him to please not let Aizawa do this to you. But he stood in the corner of the room, not only unmoving but refusing to even look at you.

♡♡♡

When you made it to the bathroom he finally spoke again "It was a lesson, and one thing I've learned working with Shota, never ever interrupt his lessons."

♡♡♡

(390 Words)

Unschedule post cuz writing is all I seem to be able to do lately 

Also, turning darling against Mic...that's rare...